Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dinner at Restaurant Kaikodo

We had a traditional Hawaiian welcome chant and send-off before dinner at a great local restaurant called Restaurant Kaikodo. This restaurant was in a historical building that was purchased by a Japanese antique company and fully restored. It was a beautiful building. After dinner a bunch of us walked the 45 minute journey home. It has been raining a lot here, and of course, we got soaked! Then, it was off to bed. The picture below shows me with some of my fellow Fulbrighters at the restaurant.

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no fair

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Mark Heiden said...

Yes, it is fair.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark - Thanks for letting me see a picture of the group at dinner.... and my daughter, Laurie!
Laurie's mom

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Mark Heiden said...

Laurie's Mom: I heard you had seen it. I'm glad that worked out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home