Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Track my flights with Flight Tracker

I will be leaving shortly for my trip. I have four flights today, but by 12:11 AM on Thursday (Indiana time), I should be in Hilo, Hawaii. It will make for a long day because it will only be 6:11 PM on Wednesday (Hawaiian time), and I still have a welcome dinner that evening. But, it should be exciting enough to just be in Hawaii, that I doubt I'll have that much trouble staying awake.

A neat thing that you may want to try is Flight Tracker. Simply go to the webpage below and enter in the airline and flight number and click Go. Then, you should be able to see a report of the actual flight, and if it is currently in the air, you see a map that is regularly updated with groundspeed and altitude info. If the flight is rerouted or delayed, you see that info also.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/delays/tracker-index.htm

American Airlines flight 4343 (Indy to Chicago - 1 hr 7 min)
American Airlines flight 549 (Chicago to Los Angeles - 4 hr 26 min)
Qantas Airlines flight 3252 (Los Angeles to Honolulu - 5 hr 40 min)
Hawaiian Airlines flight 360 (Honolulu to Hilo - 51 min)

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I am first to comment on this post!

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home