Saturday, July 15, 2006

Home

We departed the Sydney airport a little after 11 AM this morning for the 13 hour flight to Los Angeles. By crossing the International Date Line, we actually landed in Los Angeles at 7 AM before we took off in Sydney at 11 AM on the same day. I then had a flight to Chicago and then one to Indianapolis to complete my travel for this trip. It was a very long day and an emotional one because of the many good-byes. I depart for New York City early tomorrow morning for a different trip, so my time at home tonight will be short lived. Below is a picture of some of us Fulbrighters in the Sydney airport awaiting our departure.

To any newcomers to this blog: Please start reading at the bottom so you can go in chronological order. This blog was created to be daily communication with my students, family, colleagues, and friends, but now that my trip is over, it will remain up, unchanged, so that any interested parties can read it. Email me directly at mheiden@sbcglobal.net or mheiden@hse.k12.in.us with any questions or comments. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home