Thursday, June 22, 2006

Canberra Grammar School

We found out yesterday that four of us would be visiting the Canberra Grammar School, an Anglican private school here in Canberra. I was really excited to see a school up close for the first time in Australia. The school did not disappoint, as it was a great school with many excellent academic programs. We had a great time talking with teachers, administrators, and students during our visit. I even got to meet with a teacher with a gifted and talented background and discuss curriculum with her. (For my former class members: There were some wild and very dangerous Kindergartners that I had to try to avoid…..) The picture below shows me with a 3rd year student at the school.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you dressed up, Mr. Heiden! Do the students wear uniforms?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home